1. The property known as Villa Athena (“the property”) is offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by Star Bali Villas (“agent” acting on behalf of the owner) to the renter (“the client”).
2. To reserve the Property, the Client should contact Star Villas Bali via the Villa Athena website.
3. All bookings and payment terms are subject to the booking conditions as set out in the Star Villas Bali Terms and Conditions.
4. Any chargeable expenses arising during the rental period should be settled locally with the Agent or their representative before departure.
5. The maximum number to reside in the property must not exceed 2 unless expressly agreed on by the Owners and Agent. The swimming pool is exclusively for the use of the registered guests.
6. The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the Property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. *See Star Villas Bali Terms and Conditions as per charges for excess cleaning if deemed necessary. The Client also agrees not to act in any way which would cause disturbance to those residents in neighbouring properties.
7. The Client shall report to the Agent without delay any defects in the Property or breakdown in the equipment, machinery or appliances in the Property, garden or swimming pool, and arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
8. Prices quoted on site are per day and not per person. Prices do not include travel to and from the Property. Arrangements for this must be made separately. Unless specified in a promotion on the site and included in booking.
9. The Agent shall not be liable to the Client:
– for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the Property, nor in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery or other appliances in the Property or garden
– for any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riots, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the Agent.
– for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused or suffered by the Client if the Property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged or becomes uninhabitable for any reason whatsoever before the start of the rental period and in any such event, the Agent shall, within seven days of notification to the Client, refund to the Client all the sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
– for any loss, damage or injury caused by the Clients use of the accommodation, amenities, or to the Clients vehicles and belongings. The Client accepts that the use of the facilities and the presence or effect of the naturally occurring flora and fauna are entirely at the Clients risk.
10. Under no circumstances shall the Agent’s liability to the client exceed the amount paid in respect of the rental period.
11. Villa Athena is only advertised by Third Party Companies as authorised by Star Villas Bali. These include Expedia.com.au and Booking.com plus their affiliate businesses. No other Company is authorised to advertise or take bookings on behalf of Villa Athena *please see Villa Athena Copyright Policy. Villa Athena is not responsible for any advertisement (including false claims, pricing or benefits) made outside the Companies as afore mentioned.
This contract shall be governed by Indonesian law in every particular including formation and interpretation and shall be deemed to have been made in Indonesia. Any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this contract may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in Indonesia.